The IBM Engineering 2021 Virtual Fall Conference - September 20th – 23rd - is still a few months out, but our team is looking forward to having you participate. With that in mind, we want to pass on the latest news about the conference from the IBM conference team.
IBM is inviting clients and business partners to tell the world how solutions from IBM Engineering have improved business outcomes by helping organization to build complex or regulated products faster with better quality. IBM Engineering solutions support clients in Automotive, A&D, Medical Device, Government, Banking and Insurance - and clients involved in building infrastructure projects like railways, airports and much more.
The IBM Engineering Conference team is keen to get the most compelling stories and best practices, so we’ve formalized the call for papers process with a deadline of July 16th, 2021.
The IBM Engineering 2021 Virtual Fall Conference is the industry event that recognizes, celebrates, and enables the development and delivery of complex or regulated software and products. You don’t want to miss this exclusive opportunity to share your successes with industry leaders and peers.
Three reasons why you should present at the IBM Engineering 2021 Virtual Fall Conference
- Gain recognition among your industry peers as a thought leader
- Network with hundreds of your fellow industry experts
- Get feedback on your solution from other clients or business partners.
The IBM Engineering 2021 Virtual Fall Conference agenda will feature over 16+ client and partner technical sessions - space is limited, so if you are interested submit your paper today.
The IBM Engineering Fall 2021 is shaping up to be our very best event yet, so mark your calendars and invite your colleagues to do the same!
Four ways to increase the chance that your paper will be accepted:
- Share real-life examples
- Impart unique ways you have used IBM technology in your organization
- Explain the big picture — how did the organization collaborate?
- Speak to your industry
Submit your speaker application today. The earlier your submission the better chance your submission will be accepted.
Instructions to submit a paper for this event
Please send this the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Presenter name(s) and organization(s)
- A title for your proposed session
- Presentation description (1-2 paragraphs)
- Submit as soon as you can but no later than July 16th, 2021 as submissions will be reviewed and approved on a rolling basis.
If your topic is selected you will also asked to provide - biographies of all speakers (1-2 paragraphs), headshots and organization logos (if appropriate).
Registration for IBM Engineering Fall 2021 Conference will be open shortly. See you virtually in September!