Welcome to the Internet of Things community! You have taken the first step to share your voice and take full advantage of the resources and expertise offered in this community. Be sure to take the final step and join a topic group. All of the activity takes place in the topic groups so I want to ensure that you join them and don’t miss any updates.
The community is a place where you can:
- Join topic groups that interest you
- Stay updated on the latest releases, upgrades and events relevant to you
- Connect with users and subject matter experts and get your questions answered
- Learn and share best practices with other users and product experts
The second and final step is to join one, or more, of the topic groups below based on your interests:
When you join a group, ensure that you don’t miss out on any important information by subscribing to notifications. The notifications you receive are customizable.
You can opt for either of these notifications:
1. Forum Notifications: When you Join a group, you will automatically be prompted to select the frequency of notifications to the discussion
forums. Users can ask and answer questions and discuss relevant topics in these forums. Choose the Real-Time or Daily Digest.
You can always visit your profile to change your Forum Notification settings
2. Digests: Subscribe to digests, which summarize the content in the community, such as, events, blogs, new files and other content. Choose
the Daily Digest or Weekly Digest to receive updates from the community.
Select the options that’s most suitable for you under Group Notifications
Feel free to reach out to me or Brooke Begnaud (your community managers) if you have any questions or need any help.