IBM App Connect for Healthcare delivers industry-specific development accelerators to rapidly solve common healthcare integration problems. It utilizes the powerful App Connect Enterprise runtime and development experience, enabling our healthcare customers to use a single market-leading solution to integrate specialized clinical applications, services, and data with the rest of their enterprise.
- Pattern-based, healthcare-focused development tooling, including built-in testing tools enabling you to rapidly create integrations between clinical and enterprise systems, customize patterns and re-use them as best practices across your enterprise
- Independent integration runtimes for customers wishing to run container-based and microservice aligned architectures
- Support for a range of developer skills and tools, including citizen (Line of Business) integrators
It is well suited to handling high message volumes in complex environments and incorporates best practices from years of proven industry experience. It is a fully supported software product and fully customizable for an individual organization.
Routes and transforms messages from anywhere, to anywhere:
- A wide range of protocols are supported: MQ, JMS 1.1, HTTP(S), Web Services, File, EIS (Oracle, Siebel…), TCP/IP, MLLP, User Defined
- Many operations can be performed on data: Route, Filter, Aggregate, Transform, Enrich, Monitor, Distribute, Decompose, Correlate, Detect…
Supports a broad range of message formats:
- HL7 FHIR v4.0.1, HL7 v2.7 / v2.6 / v2.5.1
- Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM)
- Clinical Document Architecture (CDA) & Continuity of Care Document (CCD)
- XML, CSV, Custom text or Binary, COBOL structure, SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft, Database, JSON, and many more…
Enables patient and provider identity resolution:
- Embedded connectivity to IBM Electronic Master Patient Index (with InfoSphere Master Data Management)
- Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise (IHE) Patient Identity Cross-Referencing (PIX) & Patient Demographic Query (PDQ) profile
Delivers connectivity beyond the hospital walls:
- IHE Health Information Exchange profile
- Healthcare ‘Internet of Things’ connectivity
Ensures compliance in a regulated world:
- Support for creation and parsing of HIPAA X12 claims messages
- IHE Audit Trail & Node Authentication profile
For more information and to get started with IBM App Connect for Healthcare, read the online product documentation or download it today.