We have just released v3.1.0 of the IBM App Connect Enterprise Certified Container which includes a number of enhancements. This is available both as a production edition, available in a PPA via IBM Passport Advantage (Part: CC5U6IE – IBM APP CONNECT ENTERPRISE 18.104.22.168 CERTIFIED CONTAINER V3.1 EN INT), and a developer edition. For full details on how to download and install please refer to the App Connect Knowledge Center.
The updates in this release include:
- Our award winning Designer flow authoring experience is now available when running App Connect in OpenShift, enabling rapid composing and testing of flows. Please note this is included in the Production versions of the images.
- An enhanced experience for creating integration servers: Creating & deleting integration servers is now achieved within the App Connect Dashboard with an easy to use UI.
- New “Update Bar” capability: This enables you to update any stored bar file, and all running integrations will be automatically updated in an rolling strategy where applicable.
- Ability to run Designer flows both locally in the Integration Server and also by connecting to the IBM Cloud.
- All external connectivity updated to use OpenShift routes.
- Based on the latest IBM App Connect Enterprise 22.214.171.124 release.
- Uses the latest IBM App Connect Enterprise 126.96.36.199 release.
- Uses the latest IBM MQ 9.1.4 release.
- Support for Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.2 & 4.3.
- Support for OpenShift Container Storage.
- No longer prereqs IBM Cloud Private.
Video walkthrough of new create/delete integration server experience: