The IBM Integration community offers a lot of events for our members. These are lots of valuable events you can participate in, and here’s one you should definitely check out: Middleware Mash-Up 2021
It’s a free, virtual event with two days of sessions presented by some of IBM’s leaders in application and infrastructure integration. Presentations on modernizing your messaging & integration in the face of infrastructure and architecture modernization will be presented by:
- Andrew Humphreys, Program Director, Offering Management, IBM Cloud Pak for Integration with a session on Understanding External Influences on Your Integration Strategy and Direction
- David Ware Chief Architect of IBM MQ, with a session on Transforming your IBM MQ estate using containers
- Nicholas Glowacki, Executive IT Specialist, IBM Evangelist for IBMs integration Portfolio with a session on Integration Modernization Lessons Learned
- Amy McCormick, Principal Offering Manager – IBM MQ Distributed IBM Automation on enterprise-wide integration for modern distributed environments.
- Shreyas Shah, IBM Offering Manager, Hybrid Integration on Integrating data in the Cloud with IBM App Connect
The idea behind the event is two-fold:
- To provide I&O professionals with insight into futureproofing their environments, not available at any other event.
- To make the event as close to a live in-person event as possible. So, the event offers networking with peers and experts, open discussion breakout sessions, online discussion forums, and some fun features for attendees.
You can see a list of speakers and sessions, and sign up for the free event, at www.middlewaremashup.com
Hope to see you there! Feel free to leave a comment below if you have any questions, or contact the organizers directly.