On April 27th & 28th, experts from IBM and other industry leaders are teaming up to fill in the information gap around the modernization of messaging & integration architecture.
This free online event fills-in that gap with insight not available at any other event. World-leading messaging & integration experts show you how to:
- Futureproof tactical approaches for your integration teams
- Maintain tactical alignment with strategic goals
- Solve the challenges of modernized integration frameworks
- Bridge the Time-Effort-Value gap
- Optimize preproduction phases for continued delivery of superior customer experiences
Presentations on modernizing your messaging & integration in the face of infrastructure and architecture modernization will be presented by:
- Andrew Humphreys, Program Director, Offering Management, IBM Cloud Pak for Integration with a session on Understanding External Influences on Your Integration Strategy and Direction
- David Ware Chief Architect of IBM MQ, with a session on Transforming your IBM MQ estate using containers
- Nicholas Glowacki, Executive IT Specialist, IBM Evangelist for IBMs integration Portfolio with a session on Integration Modernization Lessons Learned
- Amy McCormick, Principal Offering Manager – IBM MQ Distributed IBM Automation on enterprise-wide integration for modern distributed environments.
- Shreyas Shah, IBM Offering Manager, Hybrid Integration on Integrating data in the Cloud with IBM App Connect
Middleware Mash-Up offers insightful sessions, group discussion sessions, topic forums and will let you interact with your peers and industry experts to share experiences, trade ideas & get general advice.
The event kicks off in just a few days and session space is limited, so check out the agenda to see what sessions are valuable to you and sign up today.