IBM DataPower Gateway is an enterprise-grade platform that offers enterprise-grade security and seamless integration, supporting various data protocols, including IBM MQ, Apache Kafka, and traditional business formats for business-critical operations.
IBM DataPower Gateway provides the ability to handle secure messages, control traffic, integrate workloads, scale, and optimize in ways that help businesses meet their security and integration needs.
One of the big features of DataPower is its DataPower Operations Dashboard (DPOD), a powerful tool providing central self-service, profiling, and troubleshooting capabilities that provide real-time monitoring across all your IBM DataPower Gateways.
The DataPower Operations Dashboard (DPOD) has many benefits, some which are detailed below:
- Increase developer productivity with a self-service console to troubleshoot their own services.
- Speed up problem diagnosis with first failure data capture detailing latency, version, policy, and consumer.
- Non-intrusive tracking of transactions across multiple gateways without any manual instrumentation
- Exceptional performance for demanding workloads via distributed, federated server architecture
- Customizable dashboards and reports for displaying key operational data and meeting enterprise and service level agreement (SLA) compliance.
But of course, this is just a simplified overview of what the DPOD is - to get an in-depth understanding of how DPOD can transform your business operations, don't miss our detailed session with Amit Munwes. Click here to access the recording or watch it below:
For access to our previous Third Thursday sessions, make sure to check out our playlist here.