Join IBM Z to fight world hunger. Perform one act of advocacy in the Student Hub & our team will donate one meal to a child in need through World Food Programme's #ShareTheMeal.
What's an act of advocacy? It's writing a blog,
posting a new discussion question
, or post a video link
via the discussions tab in the IBM Z Global Student Hub. What are some ideas for a one-page blog?
- Tell us about YOUR journey into tech and what fires you up most about IBM Z.
- Share how you will be engaging in the Hub this summer to further your learning journey.
- Attend an IBM Z event and tell us about a cool IBM Z event you attended and what you learned.
- Empower others with your knowledge of IBM Z and what you find cool about enterprise computing technology.
- Share how you give forward in the world and showcase your passion for tech for good.
- Check out some of the blogs and videos and share what you learned and how you plan to incorporate your newly acquired knowledge to land a cool job in tech.
- Anything else you fancy!
What should your video include?
- Introduce yourself and where you are from.
- Include the name of your school and/or school club.
- Share why students should consider registering for the Hub. Below are some ideas:
- Access to free, online, and self-paced learning.
- Access to learning journeys for jobs in enterprise computing.
- Ability to showcase your enterprise computing skills to experts and peers.
- Network with peers and experts.
- Win prizes.
- Learn about the Z Ambassador program.
- Earn badges
Thanks for helping to make the world a better place by feeding one child for a day!
Chief Penguin, IBM Z
Student & Entrepreneur Experienacehttp://twitter.com/mentorafrika