IBM Community is a place for collaboration and storytelling, a place where every member is encouraged to share their insight and knowledge. Send us your IBM story, a troubleshooting tutorial, or any other content fit for a blog post. We are looking for posts that will benefit fellow community members, and we'd love to hear from you!
Note: IBMers have permission to blog by default; if you are an IBMer, you don't need to submit an application!
Submit your application
For the opportunity to become published within the community, please follow these guidelines:
- We are looking for content that pioneers discussions on hot topics, shares best practices and tips, or tells your stories and case studies relating to IBM products.
- The use of English writing and grammar is required, as it is the universal language for the community. If English is a secondary language, don’t worry – we’re here to help edit as needed!
- All content must be original (i.e. not copied or republished from other sites); we recommend a count of at least 350 words per article.
- The community is for knowledge sharing, not advertising. Please avoid submitting articles that promote products, services, or third-party events.
- “Teaser articles”, or excerpts that link to full article text on a third-party website, will not be featured.
If you can adhere to the above criteria and would like to submit a blog post, click the blue button above and fill out the form in its entirety. We look forward to being in contact shortly thereafter!
After submitting your application
- Wait for your application to be approved. You will receive an email once your application has been approved.
- Log in to the Community and navigate to the group you would like to blog in.
- On the blog's page, you will be able to select "Create a New Blog Post.
- Give your blog a title; the permalink will auto generate from the title.
- Insert your content into the text box.
- "Associate this post with a group" is also automatically generated to your specific community. If think your content is applicable to most communities, select "IBM community members" option from the drop down.
- Select "Publish"
Note: You must be a Community member and logged in to submit your blogging application.
If you have any questions regarding your application or blogging, reach out to email@example.com.