Organizations are increasingly relying on hybrid data management and high-quality data as the foundation to run their mission critical applications and evolving workloads. Designed and built from the ground-up by the world’s leading database experts, Db2 puts your transactional, operational and analytical data to work for your business. From global banking to sustainable energy, Db2 powers the availability, scalability, security, and quality support for the systems that run the world, on premises or in the cloud. Is your organization taking full advantage of Db2?
Join IBM and the International Db2 User Group, IDUG, for the 2022 IDUG EMEA Db2 Tech Conference, held at the EICC Edinburgh on October 22-26, 2022!
This will be a hybrid conference: you can register to attend on-site or to participate virtually.
Experience announcement-packed keynotes, expert panels, hands-on workshops, and technical sessions that give you the tools you need to build and deploy mission-critical applications at scale. Event highlights include:
- 100+ educational sessions with industry professionals
- Discussions with industry experts in Db2
- Sessions with the Db2 SaaS team for the latest updates on Db2 and Db2 Warehouse on Cloud and upcoming announcements with our AWS partnership
- Hands-on labs and workshops
- Back to Basics & Application Development learning paths
- Complimentary Db2 certification and badging opportunities ($200 Value)
- Networking Opportunities
- Special Interest Groups
- Expert Panels
- Intro to Db2 learning sessions
- And More!
Please note that this year's conference has a Saturday-Wednesday pattern. Saturday will feature optional workshops, while the conference – with its technical sessions and other features – will start on Sunday and end on Wednesday.