Welcome to the Db2 Connect Client Community
You have access to the resources in this community because you have joined the Db2 Connect Client Community, please treat all information in this community as company confidential.
This community will be used for the duration of the Sponsor User Program. It will be updated with presentation materials, announcements and any other important information.
Db2 Connect Client provides connectivity to mainframe and databases from Linux, UNIX, and Windows operating systems. You can connect to Db2® databases on the z/OS®, IBM® i, VSE, and VM operating systems and on IBM Power Systems hardware. You can also connect to databases that you did not create by using IBM products if they are Distributed Relational Database Architecture™ (DRDA) compliant.
Types of Db2 Connect Client drivers
1) IBM Data Server Driver Package (DS driver)
2) IBM Data Server Driver for JDBC and SQLJ
3) IBM Data Server Driver for ODBC and CLI
4) IBM Data Server Provider for .NET
5) IBM Data Server Provide for .NET Core
6) IBM Data Server Provide for .NET EFCore
7) IBM Database Add-Ins for Visual Studio (VSAI)
8) Open Source Drivers and Frameworks (Go, Node.js, Perl, PHP, Python, R, Ruby, Swift, Kotlin, Scala etc)
9) IBM Data Server Runtime Client
10) IBM Data Server Client
For more detail, please refer Getting started with IBM Data Server Drivers
Please send a note to email@example.com if any of your team members require access to this community.