In this release, we delivered several new capabilities, as well as numerous functional & UX improvements to existing features. I'd like to highlight the following enhancements:
- Role-based access: the Db2 console now supports granular access controls based on user role - Database User, Database Administrator, and the newly added Console Administrator role.
- Monitoring blackout: users can now define a blackout period to stop monitoring and alerts to perform maintenance operations.
- Dark and light modes: ability to switch between the dark and light modes with a single click.
- Event monitors customization: workload customization for activity and statistics event monitors, utility type customization for utility event monitor, table space monitoring & management.
- More KPI charts in monitoring reports: additional charts can now be added to database performance reports.
- Set up to receive an email and/or SNMP notification if repository database is down.
- Timeout settings were added to custom alerts.