Traditional best practices for risk will not suffice in a digital, ecosystem-based world.
Financial institutions increasingly rely on the availability of third-party technology providers to support business-critical operations. They are shifting from on-premises to hybrid cloud consumption of workloads and services. As a result, aggregation of operational risks now expands well beyond internal monitoring and risk management capacities.*
Watch the replay of this webinar featuring experts from BNP Paribas, Yields.io, and IBM discussing one of the hottest topics in financial services cloud: Mitigating 3rd and 4th Party Risk.
Key points discussed include:
- Which challenges financial institutions encounter as they onboard 3rd/4th party solutions
- How independent software vendors (ISVs) proactively address challenges of onboarding clients
- How financial institutions ensure 3rd/4th party risk is consistently being inspected
- How ISVs strengthen their risk management in a dynamic regulation landscape
- What builds a financial institutions’ confidence in 3rd/4th party solutions and providers
- How IBM Financial Services-validated ISVs add value for financial institutions.
Who should watch?
Any financial services CISO, CRO, security, risk, cloud architect, or technology professional.
Please register to watch the replay here.
Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the presenters:
Jos Gheerardyn, CEO and Co-founder, Yields.io
Gilles Ghattas, CISO Cloud/RSSI Cloud, BNP Paribas
Laurent Piau, Head of Digital Solutions Policy & Platforming, BNP Paribas
Sandy Carroll, Director, IBM Cloud Ecosystem Product Management
*IBM Institute for Business Value 2023 Global Outlook for Banking and Financial Markets.