Harnessing the power of automation, optimization and governance
AI is accelerating the fundamental shift that has been happening in the ways we work. Job roles, job descriptions, and organizational designs are now being transformed by how we blend human and machine intelligence and harness it to extract better outcomes. Having been at the nexus of AI for decades, IBM is focused on the three dimensions to increase value of AI and data science investments.
- Automation – tap into a spectrum of automation-augmentation options for accelerated data science delivery
- Optimization – optimize the “whole” of how the blended human and machine intelligence gets deployed in business
- Governance – ensure fairness and productive use of AI and meet risk, compliance and governance mandates
Packed with solution demonstrations and discussions, this webinar walks you through how you can benefit from IBM Cloud Pak for Data, a data and AI platform to modernize your enterprise with containerized, micro-service based applications. In addition, a personalized medicine use case is used to demonstrate how to put Watson Studio, Watson Machine Learning and Watson OpenScale to work in predicting patient outcomes, building apps and optimizing operations.
Our featured guest Michael Gualtieri, VP & Principal Analyst for Artificial Intelligence of Forrester Research, will discuss importance of accelerators such as AutoAI and ModelOps (Model Operations) along with how future of work in AI and data science evolves.
- Discover how to accelerate your AI project delivery with AutoAI
- Understand potential areas of up-skill and reskill to harness AI including AI/ML engineering, DevOps, application development and business operations
- Build, train, and deploy models across any cloud
- Optimize AI outcomes and the corresponding decisions
- Accelerate AI lifecycle management
Register now and get ready to lead the AI-enabled transformation!