We are leveraging our IBM Community to provide you with the latest updates, help with any issues and to gather feedback. Our 30-day trial is free for all and will be offered on IBM Cloud Pak for Data as a Service. Test driving the MLOps and Trustworthy AI functionality should not take more than 30 minutes of your time
To participate, be sure to:
- Log in or join the IBM Community.
- Join the Global Data Science Community
- Post questions/issues/feedback as a comment under this blog post
IBM’s Data Fabric capabilities for MLOps and Trustworthy AI allows users to build, scale and automate AI models while maintaining quality and accountability. We do this by:
- Developing trust in data by providing a complete view of quality data that is governed and ready for analysis
- Developing trust in models by infusing traditional MLOps with fairness and explainability
- Developing trust in processes by introducing automation to drive consistency and transparency at scale
Explore the MLOps and Trustworthy AI trial with Data Fabric use case here! In the trial we learn how to build a mortgage approval model from trusted data through Watson Studio, validate its metrics through AI Factsheets and subsequently test the deployed pre-production model with Watson OpenScale where we will evaluate the model’s fairness, generate an explanation for the model’s performance and mark the model as approved for production.