In our previous post, Join us for User Community Day at THINK 2018
you would have discovered about community day at THINK 2018 which is exclusive to cloud, data
and security clients. In this blog post, we will focus on IBM Data Science agenda at user community day.
As mentioned in the previous post, user community day is open to ALL registrants of THINK 2018
. If you still haven't registered, then REGISTER
If you are thinking, why you should attend? Here are a few good reasons:
- Network with peers – meet other people like YOU
- Get personal with experts – including IBM Champions & IBMers
- Learn best practices and hear about use cases
- Get the latest on product direction
- Provide feedback in interactive sessions with IBM product teams
- Get ramped up for Think!
How do I register for the sessions listed above?
Attendees MUST go to the Session Expert Tool
and select/add the appropriate Community Day session to register – (do this even if you are already registered for THINK!) – attendance is limited.
This will be a perfect opportunity for you to gain valuable information, meet with other IBM customers, learn about future releases and much more. Don't miss out, we will see you there !#Uncategorized