Business Value and Use Case
The system provides to build capabilities for in-depth analysis, ratings, reach and ROI for Agencies, Brand Managers, MSOs and Broadcasters to identify and define the target audience and improve the campaign performance.
Identify the target audience for TV Advertising
Viewership ratings of programs and Ads for dissected target audience
Quantify the impact of TV and digital exposure on consumer behavior
Cross platform measurement of Media consumption to determine Reach, Frequency and key performance indicators
- Aggregated viewership measures, reach, historical trends & projections for program and commercial ratings
- Integrate with TP and FP audience intelligence and behavioral data
- Profile and segment households into demographic, interest-based, retail and lifestyle categories
- Identify households that meet the target criteria
- Enable geographic, demographic & behavioural addressability of TV advertising
- Reduce wasted impressions to lower the cost of impact
- Generate spot recommendations against qualified potential customers using predictive analytics
- Forecast future viewership using regression techniques
- Project forecasting ratings to universal audience
Typical Metrics & reports
- Audience that viewed the program as a percent of the audience population. Could be against the target audience alone, or complete audience.
- Audience that viewed the commercial as a percent of the audience population. Could be against the target audience alone, or complete audience
- Total number of times the advertisement was watched by target audience
- Unique audience that viewed the program or commercial
- Unique audience that took a desired action after watching the commercials as a percentage of reach
- Total number of times the audience actively interacted with the advertisement for e.g. selecting the advertisement or watch the clip
Prerequisites of Cloud Pak for Data Services
The accelerator requires the Analytics Dashboard service.
- Download the presentation by clicking here - Tavant Media Accelerators
Import the Accelerator
For CPD version 2.5.X+
follow these steps - Accelerator Setup
For previous versions of CPD follow below steps -
- Download the Media - TV Viewership.tar.gz file, which is available on the Git repository here - https://github.com/tavant-media/ibm-cpd-accelerator.
- Create the project by importing the ZIP file. For details, see Creating a project in the Cloud Pak for Data documentation.
Whom to contact.
Ravi Peravali | email@example.com
T:408-519-5367| C: 510-673-4668 | F:408 519 5401
Tavant Technologies | www.tavant.com
3965 Freedom Circle, Suite #750, Santa Clara, CA 95054
Abhay Dubey | firstname.lastname@example.org
T: 408-654-5205| C: 408-507-9136
Tavant Technologies | www.tavant.com
3965 Freedom Circle, Suite 750, Santa Clara, CA 95054, USA
Tavant is a digital products and solutions company that provides impactful results to its customers across a wide range of industries such as Consumer Lending, Aftermarket, Media & Entertainment, and Retail in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Our solutions, powered by Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning algorithms, help improve operational efficiency, productivity, speed and accuracy in the interconnected world to succeed in a rapidly changing business environment.
Founded in 2000, headquartered in Santa Clara, the company employs over 2500 people and is a recognized top employer. Tavant is an ISO 27001 compliant and SEI-CMMI level 4 compliant organization.
Tavant partners with leading media & entertainment companies to develop innovative engineering solutions to deliver and monetize content across screens and devices. Tavant’s engineering services, coupled with extensible frameworks, enable media companies to gain better insights, make smarter business decisions, deliver exceptional customer experiences, and maximize revenues across platforms. Areas of expertise include OTT/broadcast operations, advanced advertising, and AI-driven data analytics. Founded in 2000, and headquartered in Santa Clara, CA, Tavant’s team of over 2,500 engineers provides impactful results to its clients across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. For more information, visit www.tavant.com/media