IBM Cloud Pak for Data (CPD) is a single end to end platform for data management, governance and data science analytics. It provides a one stop shop for data scientists, data engineer and data stewards to collaborate on the platform to acquire, govern and extract best insights from the data in the least amount of time.
In this demo, user will use a set of a fictious mortgage data that available in Db2 database on IBM Bluemix Cloud. User will perform following tasks to predict if a prospective customer may default on their mortgage.
- Create connection from CPD to Db2 database on cloud
- Discover Db2 assets from CPD
- Transform the Db2 data on CPD
- Use analytics dashboard to build visualizations
- Build a simple machine learning model from prediction