How far will patients travel to access quality health care? Use the Healthcare Services Location Optimization accelerator to jump-start your analysis.
- A structured business glossary of more than 70 business terms.
- Sample data science assets and dashboards.
How does it work?
The glossary provides the information architecture that you need to understand patient behavior. And your data scientists can use the sample notebooks, and dashboards to accelerate data preparation and data visualization.
When you import the accelerator:
- The terms are added to your business glossary under the Healthcare Services Location Optimization category.
- The data science assets are added to a new analytics project.
Required services: To use the industry accelerators, you must install one or more of the following services on IBM® Cloud Pak for Data
Importing the accelerator
To use this accelerator on Cloud Pak for Data v18.104.22.168, complete the following steps:
- Download the healthcare-services-location-optimization-industry-accelerator.tar.gz file, which is available on the https://github.com/IBM/Industry-Accelerators repository.
- Extract the contents of the package.
- Import the governance artifacts to Cloud Pak for Data:
- Log into the Cloud Pak for Data web client as a user that has the Manage categories permission and the Author governance artifacts permission.
- Import the CSV file that defines the categories. The file name should have the following format: accelerator-name-glossary-categories.csv.
See Managing categories.
- Import the CSV file that defines the business terms. The file name should have the following format: accelerator-name-glossary-terms.csv.
See Managing business terms for the business glossary.
- Import the ZIP file that defines the analytics project to Cloud Pak for Data. The file name should have the following format: accelerator-name-analytics-project.zip.
See Importing a project.
- Import the ZIP file that defines the dashboard.
A folder named IndustryAccelerator-Dashboards-master is added to the RStudio server.
- Open the project that you created in the previous step.
- From the project action bar, click Launch IDE and select R Studio.
- On the Files tab, click Upload.
- Browse for the ZIP file. The file name should have the following format: accelerator-name-analytics-dashboard.zip.
- Click OK.
To run the dashboard, open IndustryAccelerator-Dashboards-master/accelerator-name/app.R, then click Run App.
This accelerator has been verified on:
- Cloud Pak for Data v22.214.171.124
About the developer:
This project contains Sample Materials, provided under license.
Licensed Materials - Property of IBM.
© Copyright IBM Corp. 2019. All Rights Reserved.
US Government Users Restricted Rights - Use, duplication or disclosure restricted by GSA ADP Schedule Contract with IBM Corp.
Terms and conditions
Before you use the Industry Accelerators that are being linked to from this IBM Cloud Pak for Data Community page, you must agree on the terms and conditions that are set forth here:
This information contains sample modules, exercises, and code samples (the code may be provided in source code form) (collectively “Sample Materials”). You may copy, modify, and distribute these Sample Materials for your internal use only provided such use is within the limits of the license rights of the IBM agreement under which you are licensing IBM Cloud Pak for Data. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, IBM PROVIDES THE SAMPLE MATERIALS ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND IBM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. IBM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR ECONOMIC CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR OPERATION OF THE SAMPLE MATERIALS. IBM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF, OR DAMAGE TO, DATA, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS REVENUE, GOODWILL, OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS. IBM HAS NO OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE MAINTENANCE, SUPPORT, UPDATES, ENHANCEMENTS OR MODIFICATIONS TO THE SAMPLE MATERIALS.
The Industry Accelerators might include applicable third-party licenses. Review the third-party licenses before you use any of the Industry Accelerators. You can find the third-party licenses that apply to each sample in the notices.txt file that is included with each sample.