Designing AI engineering and ModelOps to realize the full potential of AI investments
AI has been playing a vital role in accelerated discovery, improved prediction, resource optimization, and risk mitigation With increased availability of automated AI tools, organizations can expand the talent pool for AI development and scale AI implementations much faster than ever before. In particular, AI engineering is a discipline that brings together DevOps, ModelOps and DataOps practices through lifecycle orchestration. This confluence of operational disciplines can help transform how a business can operate, scale and innovate in this volatile business environment.
At IBM, we invent things that matter to the world. We are pioneering the most promising and disruptive technologies in AI to help build, train, deploy and manage AI models faster and more securely. In this special 60 minute live session, we will share some of the exciting innovations in AI and explore how to unify the tools, processes and talent to drive AI-powered digital transformation. You can engage in live Q&A during this live session.
- Get up to speed on the latest innovations in AI
- Understand how AI is impacting the business and society as a whole
- Explore IBM Research is working on in the areas of AI engineering and ModelOps
- Discover potential areas of opportunities and challenges in lifecycle automation
- Improve ways of validating and testing AI models through automated and manual processes
- Learn how you can take advantage of innovation pipelines in IBM Watson Studio on Cloud Pak for Data
Register now and get ready to learn about the latest AI researches and insights that you can use to advance your AI engineering practice.