As organizations navigate the turmoil of the pandemic, they are seeking better ways to run a business with resiliency, agility, and speed. Many businesses are exploring the interrelated fields of DevOps, application development, clouds and AI to build a coherent technology operating model. AI technologies such as machine learning dramatically improve operational efficiency, personalize customer experience and spur disruptive industry innovation. Enterprises want to go full speed ahead, but operationalizing AI is a top challenge because rolling out AI with apps has unique requirements that go beyond DevOps.
In this new world where DevOps and AI are coalescing into ModelOps, we’ll explore why DevOps for AI is important, what it is and how you can evolve your architectures, tools and talent pools. We’ll cover topics such as:
- Why enterprises struggle to operationalize AI with DevOps and what the friction points are.
- What unique and common deployment requirements are in machine learning versus software.
- Fundamental capabilities of ModelOps.
- How DevOps and ModelOps must intersect to deliver continuous AI solutions.
- How you can mix and match open-source and third-party tools to build out ideal stacks.
- Recommendations to initiate a ModelOps practice within DevOps teams.
This October 27th 9am PT Live Webinar features a guest speaker, Michael Gualtieri, VP & Principal Analyst covering Artificial Intelligence at Forrester Research.
Enterprises need DevOps for AI – ModelOps. Join this live webinar to learn how to boost your DevOps practices to include ModelOps capabilities needed to operationalize enterprise AI.