You may be wondering, “what is a data fabric”? A data fabric is an architectural approach to simplify data access in an organization to facilitate self-service data consumption. IBM Cloud Pak for Data is IBM’s unified data and AI platform that delivers a data fabric architecture, enabling you to easily connect, understand, secure and deliver data regardless of where it lives.
To help users get their hands directly on a data fabric and how it can address critical use cases such as customer 360, multi-cloud data integration, and MLOps and trustworthy AI. We have created tutorials for each use case that you can try for free. Let’s explore each one.
Build a 360-degree view of customer data to gain deeper insights for personalized engagement. Customer 360 allows you to:
· Deliver accurate views of customer data in near real-time.
· Combine data from multiple application sources.
· Gain a business understanding of the data for tangible market insights.
Multi-cloud Data Integration
Transform structured or unstructured data from on-prem, cloud or hybrid into a trusted unified view.
With multi-cloud data integration you can:
· Easily provide data to the users that use it.
· Ingest data where it resides.
· Automate data access.
MLOps and Trustworthy AI
Build, automate and scale AI models. MLOPs and Trustworthy AI lets you:
· Automate the AI lifecycle.
· Build and deploy a ML model.
· Manage and monitor models to provide fair, accurate and trustworthy results.
After you have experienced the data fabric use case tutorials, try Cloud Pak for Data’s Quick Start menu for instant productivity.
Step 1 :
Select from the following capabilities you are interested in:
· Build dashboards with IBM Cognos Dashboard Embedded
· Create data pipelines with DataStage
· Build customer profiles with IBM Match 360 with Watson
· Catalog and govern data with Watson Knowledge Catalog
· Build and manage ML models with Watson Studio
· Query data anywhere with Watson Query
Step 2 :
View a sample project or start your own
Step 3 :
Get to work
Start your free trial with data fabric today by selecting which use case you’d like to work on!
· Customer 360
· Multicloud Data Integration
· MLOps and Trustworthy AI