As we say goodbye to 2022 and dive headfirst into 2023, we’d like to look back on the year with the Top 3 most popular discussion posts, blogs & webinars. As always, this time of year, New Year’s technology resolutions of the past still apply as good practice.
Our core purpose for the IBM Cloud Community is to connect with our clients and partners. The community supports our product/solution users across the various solution segments, and it brings users together with IBM experts, helping foster technical knowledge and industry expertise. Members engage in the community through discussion posts, a library of resources, blogs, webinars, and other virtual events.
We hope the IBM Cloud Community has been a valuable resource to you (and please email me if there is any content, you’d like to see more or less of). We ran some numbers to see what people are accessing, and these individual articles, webinars, and blogs from the last year were the most popular based views, so you can revisit them or read them for the first time if you missed them.
Thank you for coming along with us. We genuinely care about our members and want to support you in your cloud journey.
P.S. Please share any comments below and tell us how we are doing!
Top 3 IBM Cloud Community 2022
Top Blogs (based on highest number blog views):
1. Case Study: The Score Prophet App Built with IBM Security Verify & IBM Cloud – Just-In-Time for the FIFA World Cup 2022
2.IBM Cloud Introduces Secure and High-Performance VPC Bare Metal Infrastructure for VMware Workloads
3.OpenShift version 4.10 now available in Red Hat OpenShift on IBM Cloud
Top Discussion Posts (based on highest number of total replies):
1. Study Jam Discussion for IBM Cloud Security Engineer Specialty 2022
2. Study Jam Discussion for IBM Cloud Technical Advocate 2022
3. Study Jam Discussion for IBM Cloud Financial Services Specialty 2022
Top Discussion Posts (based on highest number of views):
1. 12 certifications in 11 months. The route to certification success
2. Study Jam Discussion for IBM Cloud Security Engineer Specialty 2022
3. Study Jam Discussion for IBM Cloud Technical Advocate 2022
1. Q2, 2022 Cloud Partner Virtual Summit
2. Modernize your Big Data Analytics with Data Lakehouse in IBM Cloud
3. Top 3 Do's & Don'ts: Provisioning your Bare Metal on IBM Cloud VPC for maximum VMware workload performance
Top Library Assets (based on library entry views):
1. [Cloud News] IBM Technology News
2. Cloud Podcast: Cloud Economics with Christian Miemiec
3. IBM Cloud Podcast: 9 Ways to Fail at Cloud Native with Dr Holly Cummins
Top Library Assets (based on library entry downloads):
1. Creating node.js through cloud foundry
2. IBM Cloud Architect Study Jam Slides
3. WhatsApp Integration with Twilio.