Traditional best practices for risk in financial institutions will not suffice in a digital, ecosystem-based world.
Financial institutions increasingly rely on the availability of third-party technology providers to support business-critical operations.
They are shifting from on-premises to hybrid cloud consumption of workloads and services. As a result, aggregation of operational
risks now expands well beyond internal monitoring and risk management capacities.*
How can you learn about best practices for mitigating risk from an actual financial institution?
Join experts from global financial institution BNP Paribas, Yields.io, and IBM on April 26 for a live webinar discussion:
Gilles Ghattas, CISO Cloud/RSSI Cloud, BNP Paribas, Laurent Piau, Head of Digital Solutions Policy and Platforming, BNP Paribas, Jos Gheerardyn, CEO and co-founder, Yields.io, and moderator Sandy Carroll, Director, IBM Cloud Ecosystem Product Management will be live to discuss best practices and take your questions.
In this discussion webinar you will learn:
* Which challenges financial institutions encounter as they onboard 3rd/4th party solutions
* How independent software vendors (ISVs) proactively address challenges of onboarding clients
* How financial institutions ensure 3rd/4th party risk is consistently being inspected
* How ISVs strengthen their risk management in a dynamic regulation landscape
* What builds a financial institutions’ confidence in 3rd/4th party solutions and providers
* How IBM Financial Services-validated ISVs add value for financial institutions.
· Title: Mitigating 3rd and 4th Party Risk: A discussion with BNP Paribas and Yields
· Date and Time: April 26, 2023, 11:00AM-11:45AM ET/ 3:00-3:45PM GMT
Register now at: https://ibm.biz/BdPgNy
Panelists and Moderator
Panelist: Gilles Ghattas, CISO Cloud/RSSI Cloud, BNP Paribas
Panelist: Laurent Piau, Head of Digital Solutions Policy & Platforming, BNP Paribas
Panelist: Jos Gheerardyn, CEO and Co-founder, Yields.io and IBM ISV
Sandy Carroll, Director, IBM Cloud Ecosystem Product Management
*IBM IBV 2023 Global Outlook for Banking and Financial Markets Report
#Banking #risk-management #FinancialServices #partners #infrastructure-featured-area-1