In these uncertain times, you need a solution that provides the ability to quickly assess the impact of business disruption, and explore different courses of action is critical in today’s market. To get a complete picture, you need to collect data from multiple systems and external sources, quickly make sense of it, and understand what is driving the results.
When performing intense data analysis, you want the whole picture. By combining the multi-dimensional capabilities of IBM Planning Analytics and the easy-to-use visualizations and reporting capabilities of IBM Cognos Analytics, you can quickly achieve that goal. The powerful combination of Planning Analytics and Cognos Analytics provides you with AI-fueled insights, predictive modeling, and accelerated planning, budgeting and forecasting cycles.
Join us on April 16th at 11 AM EDT to learn how the combination of integrated planning and business intelligence enables more accurate business decisions. In this session we will show you why these solutions are better together offer insightful tips & tricks, and answer your questions.
What does Planning Analytics and Cognos Analytics offer? We’ll have a more in-depth discussion on the webinar, but here are some key points:
- Accelerated planning, budgeting and forecasting processes, for financial and operational planning, and the agility to easily update plans, budgets and forecasts
- Builtin options for data entry and spreading are simplified, allowing for both top-down and bottom-up planning
- What-if analysis capabilities, enabling users to explore scenarios, answer critical business questions, and see the impact of the changes in real-time
- Automated data modeling capabilities, allowing users to easily cleanse, blend and shape their data for analysis
- Highly visual and interactive dashboards allow users across the organization to monitor key metrics and dive deep into their data
Sign up today and reserve your spot for this exciting webinar. We hope to see you there!