This year we’re doing things a little differently. Our IBM Planning Analytics and Cognos Virtual User Group Day experience has now gone virtual! Like many events, we’ve adapted and transformed it into a digital experience.
This free event is open to all registrants, so if you have clients who aren’t a part of the IBM Planning Analytics and Cognos Analytics User Group Community, it would benefit them (and yourself) to have them sign up.
We strongly encourage you to sign up yourself, and invite your clients with the registration link below so they can get the most out of IBM Planning Analytics and IBM Cognos Analytics with this unique digital experience including:
- What’s new and what's next on our roadmaps
- Use case on the value of a unified Planning, Forecasting and Business Intelligence system
- Stories from our Analytics Heroes
- Tips and tricks from the experts
- Schedule 1:1 meetings with Product Managers, Design, Services, and Customer Success Managers
The IBM Planning Analytics and Cognos Virtual User Group Day is all-day on May 19th, 8am – 4:30pm EST. There’s a lot of content to cover in this once a year event, so your clients won’t want to miss this.
Registration link: ibm.biz/usergroupday
Please note: Google Chrome is required to engage/attend in the virtual events.
We hope to see you there!