Join us on Wednesday, April 22 at 10:00 AM EDT to participate in an interactive, virtual workshop focused on how AI and analytics can be applied to the automotive industry.
In this one-of-a-kind online workshop, we’ll take you through a design thinking exercise where you’ll brainstorm your initial AI use case and build out your unique business case for AI. The session will be highly interactive with live polling, an ongoing chat, and a live Q&A. IBM Data & AI experts will share examples of how automotive clients are seeing success with AI in use cases ranging from supply chain forecasting, predictive analytics, customer experience, and risk and compliance.
Throughout the workshop, you will be guided to fill out your own AI business plan template, which will include:
• Top pain points for your customers and your business
• AI use cases to solve those pain points
• Prioritized AI solutions based on feasibility and importance
• Measures of success and KPIs for your AI projects
• Next steps to make your AI idea a reality
We look forward to seeing you there!