3 Steps to Become an IBM Analytics Champion!
Our IBM Analytics Community continues to thrive and I have had the opportunity to meet many clients from around the globe, and our clients and partners are defining our industry. IBM Business Analytics is fortunate to have a passionate group of IBM Champions in the program, and we want to celebrate your expertise and thank you for being with us on this journey together. In 2022, we want to grow and expand the number of analytics champions and we would love to have you participate. Here are some resources to get you started: We hope you share your story with us! Nominations are open until January 7th, 2022 and will be announced at the end of January. *This program is only open for IBM Clients & Business Partners
(1) What is an IBM Champion:
IBM Champions are a community of 750+ external experts across IBM technologies and around the world who are recognized by IBM for their extraordinary knowledge and contributions to the technical community.
- Demonstrates expertise, extraordinary support, and advocacy for security technology, communities, and solutions.
- Shares advocacy and influence within and outside their organizations or customer engagements.
- Influences and mentors to help others make the most of investments in software, solutions services.
(2) How can I learn more about the Champions program?
IBM Champions support the success of IBM products by offering feedback from the front lines and technical ideas from the cutting edge. They nurture and support technical communities by running user groups and conferences, writing blogs and articles, contributing code and content to forums, and speaking at conferences. Watch this webinar replay featuring Libby Ingrassia, IBM Champions Program Manager, for more information.
(3) What is the nomination process and who can participate?#CognosAnalyticswithWatson
I am an IBM Champion and I would like to renew
I am an IBMer and I would like to nominate someone
I want to nominate my colleague
I want to BE an IBM Champion
Learn more and nominate an IBM champion: https://developer.ibm.com/champions/