Planning Analytics SaaS on AWS is coming soon!
I am excited to announce that we our expanding the deployment options for Planning Analytics with the introduction for support on Amazon Web Services (AWS). We are the first to market as a true SaaS offering across IBM Data & AI!
Support for PA on AWS will help clients gain high availability and elastic scaling on demand. We’ve brought the power of IBM Planning Analytics to AWS! Clients can now request access to procure IBM Planning Analytics as-a-Service on AWS. This helps to boost forecast accuracy and consistency while driving faster time to insights. The full version will be available on AWS later this year.
• Fully managed (by IBM) SaaS solution – Provision an environment (users, memory) in minutes with no downtime
• Simple solution scaling – Via self-service – add/remove users and capacity
• High availability database
Here are the details on what will be supported in the first iteration:
- Containerized PA solution
- Planning Analytics Engine - A modernized distribution of TM1 for Kubernetes.
- Workspace - Manage, analyze and contribute to plans with an easy-to-use digital experience.
- PA for Excel - Same Excel interface and functionality you’re familiar with the power of an enterprise planning solution.
Learn more at the upcoming PA AMA webinar on Dec. 8th, I will provide a sneak peak demo of PA running on AWS.
Want to take PA on AWS for a test drive? Submit your request to participate in the beta program.