Are you an IT professional who wants to stay ahead of the curve? If so, you need to attend the upcoming IBM TechXchange Keynote that will be live-streamed directly from Las Vegas! These live sessions will feature leading minds in the technology industry sharing their insights on the latest trends and developments in AI, automation, security, and hybrid cloud solutions.
Note that these virtual IBM TechXchange Keynote Sessions are free to attend. Information on how to attend is below.
These are just a few of the topics that will be covered at the IBM TechXchange Keynote Live stream:
- How generative AI is changing the way developers write code
- How to prepare for the new era of technology
- The best approach for scaling AI workloads
- The future of automation
- Securing your enterprise for the quantum era
- The essential elements of future-ready infrastructure
- Driving innovation and transformation through the open hybrid cloud
How to Attend
- The IBM TechXchange Keynote Sessions are free to attend. All you need to do is just go to the Conference website at the scheduled times to view the live keynote sessions!
- The sessions will be live-streamed on the IBM TechXchange Conference website http://ibm.biz/techxchange. You can also watch the recordings after the event.
- Take advantage of this opportunity to learn from the experts about the future with IBM Enterprise-level Generative AI.
- Tuesday, 12 September at 10:30-11:30 AM (Pacific Time) <=> 1:30-2:30 PM (Eastern Time)
- General Session: In a world where AI writes code, what is the role of the developer?
- Dinesh Nirmal, Senior Vice President of Products, IBM Software
- Anant Jhingran, IBM Fellow & CTO, Software, IBM
- Tuesday, 12 September at 1:15-2:15 PM (Pacific Time) <=> 4:15-5:15 PM (Eastern Time)
- Innovation: Are You Ready for the New Age of AI and Beyond?
- Jason Gartner, GM, Technical Sales & Client Engineering, IBM
- Ruchir Puri, IBM Fellow, Chief Scientist in IBM Research
- Tuesday, 12 September at 2:30-3:30 PM (Pacific Time) <=> 5:30-6:30 PM (Eastern Time)
- Data: Why a Data Lakehouse is the Best Approach for Scaling AI Workloads, Anywhere
- Paul Zikopoulos, Vice President of IBM Technology
- Tarun Chopra, Vice President of Product Management for Data and AI
- Tuesday, 12 September at 3:45-4:45 PM (Pacific Time) <=> 6:45-7:45 PM (Eastern Time)
- Automation: New automation technologies for the next generation of business and IT
- Speaker: Madhu Kochar, Vice President of Product Development, IBM Automation
- Wednesday, 13 September at 9:15-10:15 AM (Pacific Time) <=> 12:15-1:15 PM (Eastern Time)
- Quantum: Secure your enterprise for the quantum era
- Jason Gambetta, IBM Fellow and VP of IBM Quantum
- Ray Harishankar, IBM Fellow, IBM Quantum, IBM
- Wednesday, 13 September at 10:30-11:30 AM (Pacific Time) <=> 1:30-2:30 PM (Eastern Time)
- Infrastructure: The essential elements of future-ready infrastructure
- Speaker: Hillery Hunter, CTO and General Manager, Innovation for IBM Infrastructure
- Wednesday, 13 September at 1:15-2:15 PM (Pacific Time) <=> 4:15-5:15 PM (Eastern Time)
- Hybrid Cloud & Red Hat: Driving innovation and transformation with an open hybrid cloud
- Speaker: Chris Wright, CTO of Red Hat
These virtual sessions are open to everyone, so invite your colleagues to join us as well! Add the events to your calendar here.
Marius Ciortea, IBM TechXchange Community Leader