Have you ever wanted to be part of IBM leaders’ conversations?
To make that happen, I am very pleased to announce a new Community program: The IBM Community Call series. This live, 30-minute monthly series will host a succession of IBM leaders and influencers, providing you with information about Community programs, events, IBM product information, and an opportunity for you to begin a conversation with us, and provide first-hand feedback.
Our first streamcast is scheduled for 17 January 2023, hosted on the IBM Community home page. The conversation for the event will include:
- Introduction: Marius Ciortea, Chief Community Officer
- Overview of the Technical Community program: Kelly Jessop, Vice President, IBM Technical Community Program
- Details of the Technical Community program: Marius Ciortea
- Upcoming events announcement: Kelly Jessop
- Member Q&A: Led by Community Leader Sarah Cogley
Check back here for updates on the agenda for upcoming Community Call streamcasts. Want your topics to be part of the discussion? Leave a comment below!
|| Kelly Jessop: Vice President, IBM Technical Community Program
|| Marius Ciortea: Chief Community Officer
|| Sarah-Jane Cogley: Community Leader