To improve your support experience and provide you with the best possible access to people who know and understand your products, the Support forums joined the IBM Community on Tuesday, October 11, 2022.
To find the forum that's applicable to your product or area of interest, simply visit the Community home page at community.ibm.com to search for and continue to discuss your products there. The IBM Support site will provide a link to the IBM Community for some time after the move. To ensure maximum continuity for your needs, we recommend all users update any bookmarks pointing to the Support site’s forums as soon as possible. To make this transition as easy as possible, the Support forums will remain on the Support site until November 11, but you will only be able to read questions and responses there, not post new ones.
Thank you for using the Support forums in recent years. We’re sure you’ll continue to enjoy the conversation on the IBM Community for a long time to come. And if you have some thoughts, questions, or concerns, please feel free to post them in this topic group's discussion forum.
The Support and Community organizations want to make this transition as easy as possible on IBM's customers, partners, Champions, and employees. Please take a look at this FAQ for details on this migration:
- How do I find an existing discussion thread that used to be on the Support Forum?
- Simply search for your product and Topic Group in the MegaMenu at the top of every page on the IBM Community, and continue the conversation there. For example, if you were discussing an issue on SPSS Statistics, go to the Data Science community, choose the SPSS Statistics Topic Group, and view the list of threads in its discussion forum.
- Do I need to be a member of the IBM Community to read the forums?
- Anyone can read any of the forums on the IBM Community. To post replies or start new threads, you must be a member of the Community, and join the Topic Group in which you want to post.
- How do I join the IBM Community?
- Click one of the Join / Log In buttons that are available on almost every Community home page.
- How do I find the Topic Group for the products I'm interested in?
- You can either look by opening the MegaMenu, available through the main Community menu bar item (below), or go to the site map, choose a community in your product area, and look at the Topic Groups listed on that community's home page.
- What if I have questions about the Community site itself; who do I contact and how?
- First try taking a look at our Community FAQ to see if you can find your answers there. If not, please feel free to reach out to us via email.