Well, we thought so too! So we're happy to announce IBM Community Festival 2021: Experts Together Everywhere!
- November 8-10th and 16th -17th (five days!), with days dedicated to user groups, the IBM Loyalty program, IBM Experts, and our Cloud Native program
- Opening Keynote by Rob Thomas, Senior Vice President of IBM Global Markets
- Online location at ibm.biz/experttv
- Hosted by the IBM Community team (Your favorite price: Free!)
Sick of being jet-lagged flying to Malta or Singapore or San Francisco or Munich or wherever? Or trying to adjust your body clock to an event that isn't planned around the fact that not everyone lives in the same country? Your Community leaders know that, so we've made sure to arrange is so our Festival is live in three different regions. You won't be watching recordings from Los Angeles or Tokyo or Sydney; you'll be participating along with everyone else no matter where you are!
|Central European time (CET, GMT+1)
|Eastern Time, U.S. (ET, GMT-5)
|Hong Kong Time (HKT, GMT+8)
||18:00—04:00 (+1 [next day])
||6:00pm—4:00am (+1 [next day])
Subscribe to Expert TV and gather with our IBM community of over 250,000 IBM users that brings together a global network of the world’s foremost technologists. This five-day festival will have days dedicated to user groups, the IBM Loyalty program, IBM Experts, and our Cloud Without Compromise and will contain:
- Day 1, November 8th: User Group Day 1
- This time, users take the stage. We are uniting over a dozen IBM user groups on IBM Expert TV with five conference tracks featuring expert advice, lessons, demos, keynotes, feedback sessions and more. Get an in-depth look at the IBM technologies you use every day, start a conversation, ask questions, or find new user groups to connect with and grow your skills.
- Day 2, November 9th, IBM Expert Day
- Tap into the IBM innovation pipeline of technology experts, distinguished engineers, and others to gain digital innovation skills and tools needed to automate at scale, predict outcomes, secure your business, modernize for agility, and create the architecture needed for a digital advantage.
- Day 3, November 10th, Innovation Day
- IBM Innovation Summit is designed to inspire you to see how others have used IBM technology to transform their business, discover their company’s true potential and rethink its possibilities for the future. Hear from entrepreneurial thought leaders who are turning innovative ideas into real business outcomes that will change the world. Get ready to rethink innovation with us.
- Day 4, November 16th, User Group Day 2
- When setting up your technical strategy, stop choosing between agility or security, openness or privacy, re-platforming or refactoring. You don’t have to compromise. Join IBM experts, customers, and partners and build your schedule with over 20 sessions covering application modernization, hybrid cloud and DevSecOps.
- Day 5, November 17th, Cloud Without Compromise
When setting up your technical strategy, stop choosing between agility or security, openness or privacy, re-platforming or refactoring. You don’t have to compromise. Join IBM experts, customers, and partners and build your schedule with over 20 sessions covering application modernization, hybrid cloud and DevSecOps.
In addition, we're also offering the following programs during the festival:
- Throughout the event, our IBM Champions—the top experts and advocates across IBM products and offerings—will be available to help you make the best decisions regarding IBM products. These customers, partners, and academics will share their authentic experiences through multiple sessions and activities teaching everything they know to make your business strategy a winning one.
- Fast track to IBM Cloud Advocate Certification
The IBM Center for Cloud Training is offering a self-paced IBM Cloud Advocate certification. Prepare with our online reviews of courses, supplemented with our study guides, flashcards, and sample exam questions. Whether you simply want to learn more about cloud computing or plan to use this certification to explore potential career paths, you can easily pick up the cloud training you need with IBM.
Keep checking back here for further updates and information, and we'll see you at the event!