Title: 2020 DBA Business Partner Summit - Day One
Date: Wednesday, September 16, 2020
Time: 04:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Duration: 2 hours, 30 minutes
The 2020 Digital Business Automation Business Partner Summit for the Americas will be a different experience than previous years. Obviously, we will be meeting virtually, but more than that, we have a new mission, reflected in our theme: “Building Intelligent Automation for a New World.”
While new studies appear almost daily touting the power of Digital Automation to help organizations keep pace with the disruption caused by a pandemic and economic downturn, the IBM Automation portfolio keeps evolving.
IBM Cloud Pak for Automation has recently released additional tools for citizen developers AI/Machine Learning capabilities, components containerized for Cloud migration and – oh yes, IBM’s acquisition of RPA vendor WDG Automation. This Partner Summit will help you understand our latest offering investments for this New World and prepare you to sell alongside IBM as valued partners.
In recognition that there is a lot to cover, the 2020 Business Partner Summit with unfold over three days, September 16, 17 and 18, for two hours each day, followed by Q&A time.
The agenda balances new product information with strategies and best practices for succeeding in today’s business environment. We have pulled some of the best Digital Business Automation speakers from sales and offering management to share their vision for how companies must do more with less, empower remote workers, migrate to the cloud, and infuse AI into Automation.
Join us for three days of learning and interaction to position your organization with IBM to succeed and win.
Agenda for Day One
- Executive Welcome – Ed Lynch
- 3 Market Challenges, 9 DBA Entry Points – Kramer Reeves
- 5 reasons to trade up to CP4A – Ryan Macaleer
- Market Challenge #1: Customer Demand is Volatile – Eileen Lowry
- BP Success Story
- Workflow and Decision clients: 5 reasons to Trade-up – Ryan Macaleer
- Operational Intelligence: BAI, ML and DBA – Jim Casey
Agenda for Day Two
- Keynote: Channel updates & Cloud Pak subscription incentives - Joanna Raitano
- Market Challenge #2: Industries are being Disrupted - Bill Lobig
- Partner Success Story
- Content and Capture clients: 5 Reasons to Trade-up - Ryan Macaleer
- Break // polling question set 2
- Preview: Next Generation Document Processing - Eileen Lowry
- Pricing VPCs, UVUs, entry level with CP4A - Andy Ritchie
- New Tools For the Citizen Developer - Jeff Goodhue
- Closing Remarks
Agenda for Day Three
- The New Thing: RPA with WDG Automation – Dennis Parrott
- Market Challenge #3: Remote Employees are Struggling to get Work Done – Eileen Lowry
- BP Success Story
- New IBV Automation + Future of Automation and other Assets to help sell - Kramer Reeves
- Automation campaign strategies – Best Practices for running the CP4A Campaign - Sid Masuno / Maria Fernandez
- DBA North America sales leadership call to action - Aileen Beardslee
- Closing Summary and Next Steps