Keeping the lights on in today's business environment requires maintaining and enhancing your competitive edge. Grupo Domini, a business advisory firm in Brazil, is well aware of that truth as it helps its clients made up of Brazilian companies by:
- Streamlining and making communications more transparent so that its managers could make better decisions
- Supporting them as they set up operations in the United States
To achieve this mission, Grupo Domini had to invest in a solution that would enable it to monitor all legal and accounting processes in both its Brazilian and U.S. portals.
Grupo Domini chose IBM Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to address its challenges. Utilizing the RPA solution, it automated access to various portals and systems. These channels allow companies that hire expansion projects to gain more reliable and agile decision-making processes.
After deploying IBM RPA, Grupo Domini realized the following benefits:
- High-demand, repetitive tasks are now automated to provide more reliability and agility for the future
- Tailored decisions to fit each scenario and business
- Improved client relations
According to Grupo's President Cleoncio Souza, "Using the digital RPA solution is a major evolution that allows us to increase our productivity, provide more reliable information, improve customer service and become more competitive in our market."
Hopefully, this story inspires you to consider automating some processes within your own workplace. Sign up for a complimentary IBM Robotic Process Automation (RPA) half-day workshop to explore RPA and the high-impact initiatives that can yield a faster return on investment in your organization.