Introducing the IBM Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Elite Team!
The Elite Team is composed of IBM RPA specialists on a mission to ensure our customers realize their intended business goals though IBM RPA. The IBM RPA Elite Team works closely with each of our customers during their RPA journey. They serve as our customers' advocates to accelerate product usage, drive problem resolutions, and request product enhancements and roadmaps on behalf of customers.
The IBM RPA Elite Team provides the right support with the quality that our customers deserve. They can:
- Run Discovery and New Adoption Workshops
- Engage IBM Expert Labs and Business Partners
- Help define RPA roles in your Center of Excellence (CoE)
- Review bot implementation plans
- Provide Quality Assurance reviews
- Accelerate potential problem resolutions
- Support requests for product enhancements
The IBM RPA Elite Team supports customers directly and through self-paced learning. Some assets that they provide include:
- Discovery workshops to help customers identify business and IT use cases
- Collaboration during New Adoption Workshops to define customers' next steps in their RPA journey
- Official self-paced or F2F education, demos and hands-on labs to accelerate customers' knowledge of RPA
- RPA assessments to clarify and benchmark where customers are in their journey and identify next steps