It’s on! The second IBM Build-a-Bot Challenge – Think Outside The Bot is officially begun. You have until January 31, 2022 to register, download the free trial of IBM Robotic Process Automation and submit your solution to be eligible to win a piece of the $20,000 prize money being offered.
The easiest way to get started is to watch the Kick-off video where you’ll learn the details of the Contest, how to use the Contest platform to create a project, assemble a team and get started, and even be inspired by some of the entries from the first Build-A-Bot Challenge last summer.
Just click here to view the 45-minute session. If you have not registered for Build-A-Bot, you’ll be prompted to register, which takes only a minute, and then you can view the video and see what it’s all about. Registering doesn’t obligate you to anything and you can opt out any time.
In the video, Lucas Bockstedt from BEMyApp, explains how to use the the Contest Platform and David Jenness from IBM shares lessons learned and good advice for contestants.
· Best IBM RPA Solution for Social Good – Automate a solution to help the world· Best IBM RPA Solution to Solve a Client Need – Great for Business Partners who want to impress their customers· Best IBM RPA Solution to Improve a Workplace Problem – There will always be workplace problems to tackle!
The new Build-A-Bot Challenge presents three real world challenges, which gives you a broad range to conceive your solution:
How much can you win? This time around, we divided the Prize Pool up more creatively, to make sure that more individuals and teams can benefit. The $20,000 in prize money will be awarded like this:
- Grand Prize Winner $10,000
- Second Place Winner $5,000
- Third Place Winner $2,000
- Best Use of Technology $1,000
- Most Innovative Project $1,000
- Best Team Spirit (Be creative!) $1,000
Visit this site
to sign up, and get started. There’s lots of resources and even Mentors to help you. Good luck and may the best bot win!#BuildABot#TaskAutomation(RPA)#RoboticProcessAutomation(RPA)#Featured-area-3#Featured-area-3-home