The meeting will run from 9:00am to 3:00pm and will be followed by a networking reception. A light breakfast, lunch, and refreshments will be provided.
The purpose of this meeting is to get together our TRIRIGA community comprised of our future TRIRIGA users, current users, business partners, and IBM Subject Matter Experts. There will be knowledge sharing through presentations, demos, and Q&A from all community members, as well as ample opportunity to network.
There will be a number of speakers in attendance, all of whom are looking forward to sharing their experienced and viewpoints. Some of the topics covered will be:
- IBM TRIRIGA (roadmap, enhancements, solution overviews, etc.)
- User round table on TRIRIGA best practices and challenges
- Leveraging technology for Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Empowering Sustainable Facilities - Accelerating ESG Reporting and Performance
- Live discussions with IBM TRIRIGA's Product Management team
In the meantime, feel free to check out the IBM Internet of Things Community, which is home to a number of links to forums, user groups, replays, and other resources. TRIRIGA has an extremely broad community of followers, supporters, and experts behind it that are here to help you unlock the power of your data with AI and IoT. We are very appreciative to have you be a part of this ever-evolving community! We look forward to the opportunity to network with and learn from you!