IBM Instana with Cloud Pak for Integration: Observability for Integration Workloads!
Join us for a live demo session of the Instana Observability platform with Cloud Pak for Integration!
During this session, you’ll learn how Instana can provide a consistent monitoring and tracing solution on Cloud Pak for Integration, regardless of where components are deployed. You’ll also learn more about how you can achieve greater visibility of your dynamic environment, so you can quickly efficiently identify and resolve any issues.
Some of the benefits of joining this session are:
- Automatically discover, map and configure your applications with zero human interaction, so you can focus on what matters most: delivering a great user experience.
- Analyze metrics, traces and logs for a unified view of your application’s performance data, so you can quickly identify the root cause of any problems.
- Monitor hybrid cloud and mobile environments, so you can get visibility into your entire IT infrastructure.
- Access a unified experience with a hybrid cloud landscape and drill-down to individual components such as MQ queue manager and App Connect integration server to view the health of components.
This session will be led by our distinguished panel of experts:
- Pratik Patel (Automation Technical Specialist - AIOps)
- Ivy Vu (Associate Automation Technical Specialist - Integrations)
They will discuss this topic followed by a live action use case demonstration and finish with an exchange of questions and answers.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn more about Instana and Cloud Pak for Integration, and see how they can help you optimize your integration workloads!
To register for this session, please click on the Register Now link above.
To learn more about Instana, please visit IBM Instana website. IBM Instana
To learn more about Cloud Pak for Integration, please visit Integration website. Cloud Pak for Integration
Pratik Patel (Automation Technical Specialist - AIOps)
Ivy Vu (Associate Automation Technical Specialist - Integrations)