Welcome to the IBM AI TechXchange community! I'm Nick Plowden, the site leader for this group of IBM TechXchange Community.
I'm excited to work with you to build this community and elevate it to the next level of insight and valuable discussion. My vision is for this site to become an easy and effective way for you to connect with other IBM AI users; share best practices; access technical information like webinars, forums, and blogs; and ask for advice. First, let me share share our IBM Community objective:
“We are not here to talk at you, our customers. We are here to help you talk to each other, and to us.”
What will you find in the AI TechXchange Community?
- Discussions: Ask questions with product experts and share your expertise with your peers under the specific topic groups.
- Library: Top resources to help you succeed. This will include code samples, smart papers, tutorials, and much more.
- Blogs: Blogs are a great way for members to share thoughts and insights. Learn more about becoming an IBM Community blogger here.
- Events: Community events to connect with other customers and experts, including webinars and industry conferences.
- Members: Find other members, connect with others to share best practices, and build your network.
The Topic Areas and Topic Groups across the AI TechXchange Community are:
AI and Data Science
This community is meant for you, our valued customers and partners. Please join in, share your expertise and feedback, learn from others, and strengthen your own personal brand. If there is a topic you want more on, start a thread and tag us.
Your Community Manager,