Tue, Feb 21, 2023 12:00 PM EST
It takes a lot of discipline to achieve a sublime DataOps practice. DataOps teams have a lot on their plate to collaborate across their organization to drive agility, speed, and new data initiatives at scale.
But what happens when you deliver bad-quality data at high speed? Worse, what if you don’t know you’re delivering bad data?
That’s where data observability comes in to help.
Join this session to learn how adding data observability to your DataOps practices can help you deliver trusted data at scale. In this session you will learn:
• Common challenges most data engineers face with data quality
• How data pipeline observability strengthens DataOps practices
• Live demo of IBM Databand in action with tools like Airflow, DataStage, dbt, & Spark Key SpeakersRyan Yackel
- Product Management Strategy Leader
Ryan is the IBM Product Strategy Leader. He’s passionate about solving data quality and reliability problems through data observability. Before IBM, Ryan led GTM programs at high-growth startups in software test automation, DevOps, and IAM cybersecurity.Eric Jones
- Data Solution ArchitectEric is a Data Solution Architect at IBM. He’s passionate about helping customers detect data issues earlier and resolve them faster. Before IBM, Eric consulted companies on becoming more data-driven as a data architect and principal software engineer. When not talking to customers, you can find Eric smoking North Carolina BBQ and hanging with his family. #DataIntegration