Different Technotes and Known Issues exist to address each potential cause:
Firewalls and Security software
- Technote Subscription Sign in Error - This issue primarily affects IBM SPSS Statistics Subscription. The technote provides additional information relevant for IBM SPSS Statistics as well.
- Known Issue DT208153 - This issue was specific to the SentinelOne security suite.
Insufficient privileges for the executing user
Known Issue DT211129
- Administrator accounts have no problem running the software. Standard user accounts fail.
Subscription Licensing and multi-factor authentication
- Known Issue DT178259 - https://www.ibm.com/mysupport/aCI3p000000LC0D - This was an issue specific to the IBM SPSS Statistics code-base and was resolved first by interim fix (29.0-IM-S29STATC-ALL-IF008) then resolved in the IBM SPSS Statistics 220.127.116.11 modified release. Make sure you are running the latest release of IBM SPSS Statistics or Statistics Subscription.
Mobile accounts on macOS authenticated by Microsoft Active directory
- Known Issue DT189072 - No workaround. Use local accounts on macOS.
IBMid "Service Unavailable"
- Known Issue DT196984 - This issue was specific to IBM SPSS Statistics Subscription
Hopefully, this blog has addressed the most common causes for IBM SPSS Statistics or Statistics Subscription to fail to launch.
Note: This content is also available as a Support Knowledge base article