I had opportunities to work on different business and technical domains since I started working in IT, and that offered me the possibility to learn many different skills.
I have worked on several m2m projects, going from integration of simple geolocalization boxes, to complex applications connected to all kinds of devices (weighing machines, temperature sensors, hayes modem, barcode scanners, telco infrastructure, ...)
Some of those projects were desktop or embedded applications, or more technical integrations. One example was a SaaS M2M platform consisting of a mix of asp webforms/mvc and j2ee backend, as well as C++/java for embedded development.
I also implemented several mobile solutions on different platforms, ranging from old Windows mobile 2003, to iPhone, BlackBerry, j2me phones, Windows Phone 7, and some embedded development (java and C/C++)...
Each time using the right technologies to answer a specific need (gps, gprs, scanners, nfc, ...)
More recently, I work in telecom middleware, mainly with java technologies and middleware as IBM WebSphere, IBM Datapower, Security Access Manager, API Manager, Play Framework, Spring Boot, Struts, AngularJS as well as other tools as Docker, Jenkins, Sonar Nexus among others.
I also had several chances to set up continuous integration and deployment platforms from scratch, and helping those companies development processes by automating as much tasks as possible.
- Middleware engineering / DevOps
- IBM Datapower / Security Access Manager (ISAM) / API Connect
- Integration between systems / Architecture
- Continuous integration and deployment
- Full Stack development
- .NET 1.1->4.0 (Compact/Desktop/ASP WebForms/MVC3)
- Java/J2EE (Play, Spring, Struts)
- Mobile platforms : Windows Mobile, J2ME, iPhone, BlackBerry, Jquery Mobile
- Vast experience in machine 2 machine and hardware