Please join our St. Louis User Group event exclusively for QRadar clients. During this event, you can learn about QRadar best practices and trends, network with your industry peers and hear about our latest product updates and roadmap.Agenda
2:00 - 2:30 Welcome, introductions
2:30 - 4:30 QRadar RoadMap Update and Discussion on topics including:
- Use Case Strategies - How do you use QRadar to address:
- Insider Threat
- Lateral Movement Detection
- Data Exfiltration
- Windows Log Collection Strategies
- Network Flow Instrumentation Strategies
- Data Source Prioritization Strategies
- Log source management – avoid blind spots
- Tuning (SIEM, Offense, UBA) Strategies
- Cloud Instrumentation Strategies (On Cloud, From Cloud, SaaS, etc.)
- Architecture Strategies & Recommendations
- Resilience (HA/DR) Strategies & Recommendations
- MSSP Experiences & Strategies
- Threat Hunting Use Cases & Recommendations
4:30 - 6:00 Happy Hour, round tables
To register for this event:
- If you are a Community member, click the blue Register Now button on the right side of this page.
- If you are not yet a Community member, please join in order to complete your event registration.
- Join the QRadar Community
- Once logged in, click the Events tab at the top and select Security Community Events.
- Scroll down to the event or simply click here.
- Click the Register Now button to complete your registration.
After registering, you will receive an automatic confirmation and calendar invite. We look forward to seeing you in St. Louis!