I'm trying to deploy Analyze to a server connecting to a remote server with DB2. I already read all the topic "Configuring remote IBM Db2 database storage", and I did all the settings but I still get the error "SQL1052N The database path "\\servername\R:" does not exist", I configured this path in the file environment.properties.
* I can access remote DB2 through Data Studio.
* I can ping the remote DB2 server.
* The db2admin user is a Local Windows user and is in the DB2ADMNS group, on both servers.
* On the Analyze server I installed only the IBM Data Server Client on the Analyze server
* I did the Catalog process (Manual and Remote)
* I configured topology.xml with the server address, including port, OS type, following the document "IBM Data Server Client", item 1, letter C, and item 2, letter A and B, and also item 3.
I attached a print of the error.
IBM HTTP Server 9.0.0