Enterprise Security Architect / IAM Technology Lead / Information Security Manager
• 20 years of IBM Security consulting for large ( US Fortune 500 ) IBM customers, 11+ years - in role of Information Security Architect, managing Architect and project Lead. In areas of:
• Identity and Access Security Management,
• Federated Identity Management,
• Web Access Management, Mobile Access Management,
• Cloud Services Identity and Access Management,
• Compliance and Governance Hardening:
• Role Based Access Controls (RBAC) Security Design,
• SIEM Monitoring, Events Correlation and Anomaly Detection Management
• Company SaaS, PaaS, IaaS Initiatives - IAM Security Solutions Design and Development. Based on AWS and Softlayer.
• Company IAM infrastructure - High Availability, Risk Management and Disaster Recovery solutions
• Company Acquisitions or merge ( Fortune 500 size ) - IAM, Single Sign-On, Federated Access, Cloud services shifting - IAM Solutions Design, Development.
• Enterprise IT solutions - preparation for compliance with security policies and audit controls like SOX, SAS, HIPAA, CobIT, in role of Information Security Managing Architect.
• Company Compliance hardening with Privileged Accesses Management implementation – based on IBM Privileged Identity Management ( IBM ISIM PIM), and on CyberArk Vault.
• IBM (Tivoli) Security Suite: ISIM and ISIG ( ITIM ), TFIM, ISAM (TAM eBusiness ), TDI - SME Mentoring
• IAM Security Solutions integration with Governance and Monitoring Solution ( IBM QRadar, Splunk, Sentinel, Aveksa )
• All projects - macro and micro management ( ability to provide enterprise level design, detailed unit design, project chartering, budget planning, team building, hands-on development, POCs and project management ).
Contribution levels: Technology Architect, Managing Architect, Team Lead. Direct reports: avg. 5 -20 Engineers.