Join / sign up
Learn how to increase the operational efficiency of the assets you manage, and improve overall equipment effectiveness by using IoT data and AI.
Reduce the operational costs of the facilities you manage, and create more engaging occupant experiences through the application of IoT data and AI.
Learn how IoT data and AI are being applied to transform the end-to-end engineering lifecycle.
Have I understood the options correctly?What are the reasons for using online mode, offline mode, or both?To be honest, if cellular coverage is always available (in my case, it is), then I can't think of any good reasons to use offline mode.
What has worked well for you? What hasn't worked well?Have I understood the options correctly?
Maximo Anywhere Mobility solution is built for offline use cases, Out of box Anywhere release 9 applications, Related to work management, asset management, and inventory management, all of these apps are designed for the specific task and role.
- Connected, Unplanned and Planned Offline support
- Ready Apps + Extensible Platform
- Major Mobile OS - iOS, Android, Windows Tablet
- Available in 19 languages
- Maximo Based Administration
1) Maps:Online (access live data via a data plan)
Answer: Offline maps are fully supported in
1) Basic map support is based on TPK
2) Spatial Advance Map support with ESRI and ArcGis.
2) Core Anywhere:
Answer: All cases are supported by AnywhereThanksMitesh Mistry