Join / Log in
Learn how to increase the operational efficiency of the assets you manage, and improve overall equipment effectiveness by using IoT data and AI.
Reduce the operational costs of the facilities you manage, and create more engaging occupant experiences through the application of IoT data and AI.
Learn how IoT data and AI are being applied to transform the end-to-end engineering lifecycle.
September 17th Webinar Agenda Topics:
The Maximo Transportation User Group is honored to have Dr. Christian Roberts presenting in a two-part presentation:
1. Improving Organization Resilience through Asset Management – Responding to COVID-19: The world was not prepared for the COVID-19 pandemic: Our approach to infrastructure management (transportation, utilities, government, education, and healthcare facilities) has had to rapidly change. This presentation presents some thoughts on how asset management and EAM systems can support new ways of management and delivery of essential functions to continue to provide critical services.
2. An Introduction to the Institute of Asset Management: The Institute of Asset Management is the international professional body for asset management professionals. Established in 1994, the IAM develops asset management knowledge and best practice, and generates awareness of the benefits of the asset management discipline for the individual, organizations, and wider society. This presentation will provide a brief overview of the Institute. Its current status in the USA, the services we provide, and our aspirations as we pivot to providing more digital content will be presented.
Dr. Roberts is the Senior Vice President of Asset Management and Business Advisory for WSP USA Inc., leading asset management and digital asset management services across the USA. He has over 27 years of international experience in the rail and transit industry, providing organizational leadership to improve the delivery of customer services and driving asset management transformation - improving safety and reliability performance while reducing costs. Chris is also the Deputy President of the Institute of Asset Management – the global professional body for individuals and organizations responsible for managing critical infrastructure.
- MaximoWorld 2020, Marco Island update - Terrence O'Hanlon - Reliability Web to give the latest updates!
- Refiner's Fire: Removing Imperfections to Improve the Product and Reduce Costs at Sonoma Marin Area Rail Transit (SMART)
A journey through SMART's product improvements starting at the operator logs, creating issue-specific fields, automated notification emails, auto-filled service requests, regulatory reports, and onto work order tracking corrective maintenance. A tour of SMART's thought process, evaluation of the project and reveal the can of worms discovered.
- What's New in Maximo Scheduler v 7.6.8. - Shalabh Prasad / Lori Pilgrim - IBM
Maximo Scheduler v7.6.8 was released along with Maximo EAM v126.96.36.199 on July 24th. Join this session to learn about the new applications and usability enhancements and how they can benefit your schedulers and supervisors.
- Projetech Launches MORE: A Digital Community for IBM Maximo®
Find out more about MORE...
- Port Authority of New York - Presentation