Friday, 2nd December is the day.
Location: TBA (but it will be in Sydney CBD)
Timing: 12:30pm to 4:00pm
We will do lunch, then some talks, some networking, and finish off with some refreshments.
There will be plenty of time to chat, and as always plenty of giveaways.
It's only a half day event, so look forward to seeing you there.
Please RSVP to Johannes Tjoa at email@example.com
Some updates for you...
1. I've updated the location. We've now confirmed the venue is Portside Centre on Kent St.
2. Lunch will be provided at the venue as well so don't be late otherwise you'll get to finish the grass :)Please remember to RSVP so that we can organise the catering accordingly.Also if anyone has any dietary restrictions, please let me (Johannes) know as soon as possible.
3. The agenda has also been updated with some timings & minor details.
I'll be providing more updates as things progress.
Looking forward to seeing everyone there next week.
Calendar Item Title: End of Year 2016 - User Group Meeting Calendar: Australian IBM Maximo User Group - NSW and ACT Calendar Start Date/Time: Dec 02, 2016 - 12:30 AM (Australia/Sydney) Calendar Item Description: 2016 end of year meeting. Location: The Portside Centre Level 5 Symantec House 207 Kent Street Sydney NSW 2000
Greetings to all,
Just a reminder that the NSW/ACT Maximo User Group Year End get together is this Friday (2nd Dec) from 12:30pm - 4:00pm with refreshments after that.
Looking forward to meeting everyone for the final meet of the year.
If you haven't registered yet, it's still not too late to do so, just drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know you're coming.
That's it folks. The last gathering for 2016.
A big thank you to all of you who made it out to the Portside Centre & then to the Sussex for refreshments after. All the presentations will be made available on the files section.
On behalf of the NSW/ACT MUG leaders & myself, here's wishing you a very merry Christmas & a happy New Year! & we're looking forward to bigger & better things in 2017.
Some things to think about as we close off the year:
1. We need a new group leader(s). As mentioned by Grant in his video, both he & Sunil have stepped down as group leaders. We want to continue the tradition of the group leader(s) coming from the customer rather than IBM or the business partners. You are not alone however as I will be there to provide guidance & assistance. Please let me know if you're interested, we can chat more about it. Or if you know someone who'd be great for the job, also let me know :)
2. When's a good time for the next MUG meeting? I'm thinking late March / early April 2017. It's just after InterConnect 2017 & all the latest info will be fresh off the boat.
3. As we roll into the new year & organisations are putting together the strategy / plans for 2017, what would you like to know more about from the community & who's done something similar? IoT? RFID? Mobility? Inventory? Custom apps? This helps us get presentations that you're interested in.
4. Don't forget to take time off, enjoy time with your family & friends. recharge your batteries.