Yet another site visit!
It has been a long time in the making - we are going to Sydney Water.
Location: Potts Hill, NSW (see attachment on how to get there)
Room: Warragamba Room
Date: Monday 19th September 2016 Agenda:
1. Welcome – (Grant, Sunil) 8:30 – 8.45
2. Sydney Water/Ventia update (Michael) 9:00
3. Maximo Development Changes - IBM support (Leonie) 10:00
4. Morning Tea Break 10:30
5. Data Quality / Governance with Utilities – Certus (Graeme) 10:50
6. Maximo Work Centres, new in 184.108.40.206 – IBM (Johannes) 11:30
7. Time Phased Labour Entry - John Holland (Kilsun) 12:10
8. Lunch break 12:40 (sponsored by IBM – David)
9. Maximo Simulations (changes to Training) – IBM (Craig) 1:30
10. Asset Mgmt & Reliability Training - Ausenco Rylson (Alba) 2:00
11. Lucky door prizes, announcements, questions 2:30
12. Finish 3:00
There will be a lot of give aways - as usual.
Please click Registration Link to register. If you do not remember your username or password, click here
If you are really struggling to register, then alternatively email Grant or Sunil asap.